Code of Ethics
Mathis Plumbing & Heating Co., Inc. is a proud member of The Nexstar Network, an international "best practices" association of plumbing, heating & cooling, and electrical contractors. As such, we fully subscribe to their Code of Ethics, and practice all of its component parts at every job that we perform.
- We will serve our customers with integrity, competence, and objectivity.
- We will deliver all that we promise to our customers through valuable services.
- We will perform our work to met or exceed technical codes.
- We will explore each customer's specific situation in sufficient detail and gather sufficient facts to gain an understanding of their problems the scope the assistance they need, and the possible benefits of our services may provide.
- We consider the satisfaction of our employees to be as important as our customers' satisfaction and our company's profitability.
- We provide training for all of our employees on an ongoing basis to improve and uphold high performance standards.
- We provide only services for which we are exceptionally qualified.
- We never provide service to customer under terms or condition that may damage or compromise the integrity of our trade or profession.
- We never advertise our services in a deceptive manner.
- We maintain a professional attitude and behavior towards everyone we serve: our fellow contractors, our own employees, our suppliers, and the public at large.
- We will provide up front and accurate estimations of the cost of our work to all of our clients. Our fees will be commensurate with the quality of the services that we deliver and the responsibility that we accept.
- We will maintain a profitable business as part of our responsibility to our employees and our families.
- We will be mindful of the honest value received by our customers and our right to an ethical profit.
- We will be good corporate citizens.
- We will protect the health and safety of our communities by sharing knowledge f new environmental developments and technological advancements within the communities we serve.