Drain and Sewer Maintenance
Proper drain and sewer maintenance is important for keeping your plumbing system working efficiently and to prevent costly damages. Think about the drains in your home right now. They could be clogged up, but you might not know it until either your drains start backing up or that tale-tell sewer smell hits you square in the nose.
To get rid of and prevent drain and sewer odors, you should have professional drain and sewer maintenance performed on your Greenwood plumbing system on a regular basis.
At Mathis Plumbing & Heating Co., Inc., your Greenwood plumber, we offer prompt, reliable drain cleaning and sewer maintenance services that will keep your pipes running smoothly and working properly all year round!
Tips for Keeping your Greenwood Drains and Sewer Pipes Clog Free
To keep your repair costs at a minimum, here are some self-help tips we know you'll find useful:
- Never-ever pour grease down your kitchen drain!
- Pour a pot of boiling water down all drains at least once a month, more often if possible.
- Add a half-cup of baking soda to boiling water poured in the disposal.
- Always use a screen or filter (hair snare) over lavatory and tub drains to snag hair and objects that may sneak into your drain during bathing.
- Toilet overflow: Have on hand a plunger and sewer snake and know how to use them. Start with the plunger, then move to the snake. Even if you think you've moved the clog, fill the toilet bowl with a bucket of water instead of flushing. If the water doesn't go down, the clog is still there. And then it's time to call Mathis!
Our Drain and Sewer Maintenance Technicians Provide These Services
- Drain Maintenance
- Sewer Maintenance
- Drain Cleaning
- Sewer Cleaning
- Unclogging Drains
- Sewer Repairs
- Drain Repairs
- Plumbing Maintenance
- Commercial Plumbing
- Residential Plumbing
- Drain Cleaners
- Drain Jetting
We Provide Drain and Sewer Maintenance Services in the following areas:
Abbeville, SC | Anderson, SC | Bradley, SC | Calhoun Falls, SC | Charleston, SC | Clinton, SC | Columbia, SC | Cross Hill, SC | Donalds, SC | Due West, SC | Edgefield, SC | Greenville, SC | Greenwood, SC | Hodges, SC | Laurens, SC | McCormick County, SC | Newberry, SC | Ninety Six, SC | Saluda County, SC | Savannah Lakes, SC | Spartanburg, SC | The Lakelands, SC | Ware Shoals, SC | Waterloo, SC | Asheville, NC | Charlotte, NC | Atlanta, GA | Augusta, GA
Why You Should Hire Mathis for Your Drain and Sewer Maintenance
When it comes to proper drain cleaning and sewer maintenance services, you need a plumbing company you can rely on for quality results and skillful completion that won't break your budget. At Mathis Plumbing & Heating Co., Inc., we care about the comfort of our customers and strive to provide quality maintenance services at reasonable prices.
We have been providing homeowners in Greenwood, SC with quality plumbing services since 1952. Our Greenwood plumbers have the experience and skills to deal with any residential or commercial drainage system, and can provide quality maintenance services that will help you prevent problems from happening in the first place. Be sure to check out our protection plans! They can save you money on both plumbing repairs and maintenance services.
Recent Articles about Drain and Sewer Maintenance
- Do You Have Clogged Greenwood Pipes? - Part of remodel planning for any room in your home that has pipes and faucets is to determine whether you have clogged pipes that need to be cleaned or replaced. Pipes can collect mineral build-up or rust over time. In some cases, this corrosion or mineral build-up can reduce the interior size of the pipe [...]
- Protect yourself from drainage problems with Greenwood Drain Cleaning - Drain problems can be very troublesome. Imagine if water that is supposedly in the sewers already comes back up your toilet, bath tub, or even your shower! Germs and bacteria could all come to you in an instant. This is why drain problems should be taken seriously at the start of such problem by having [...]