Air Conditoning Replacements
Wondering if you need an air conditioning replacement in Greenwood, SC or any of the surrounding areas? If your home's current air conditioner is 10 or more years old, it is more than likely running at less than 60% energy efficiency. That means that you could be losing $0.40 of every dollar you spend to cool your home, but replacing your air conditioner can increase your home's energy efficiency and save you money every month on your cooling costs. At Mathis Plumbing & Heating Co., Inc., our professional air conditioning contractors can help you determine whether or not it's time to replace your air conditioning system, help you select the perfect new system for your home, and provide you with a quality installation.
All of our Greenwood air conditioning contractors are licensed professionals with extensive training and experience, so we'll always be able to guarantee that you receive quality workmanship. We'll do whatever it takes to make sure that your air conditioner is as effective and as efficient as possible.
How Much Money Can You Save With an Air Conditioning Replacement?
Over the past few years, our air conditioning company in Greenwood, SC helped many of our customers save up to fifty cents on the dollar on their cooling costs by replacing and installing modern air conditioning units in their homes.
Of course, anyone who lives in South Carolina is aware of how much you can spend in one summer on cooling your home! Let us help you significantly reduce this cost by calling our air conditioning contractors for AC replacement and installation services.
Over the course of a year, a new air conditioning system can pay for itself. There are a couple of ways that older air conditioning systems can be costing you money:
- Old Motors Run Inefficiently: First of all, older air conditioners lack a lot of the modern cost saving features. In particular, the motors are often ineffective. They were made with out-dated technology and metals that draw on electricity significantly. Certain models are particularly damaging as they grow older. Often, this is obvious to owners of older central air conditioning units after about 7 years. If your cooling system is older than 10 years, it is definitely a likely candidate for a new air conditioning replacement.
- Older Coolant Units Suffer Damage: There are several ways that a coolant unit can become damaged. Small accidents can often leave a coolant unit in bad condition. However, a more common problem is that the coolant unit is leaking or is simply past its prime. Although some air conditioning units can have coolant units replaced, replacing it is often more beneficial. After all, modern air conditioners have many cost saving features and will not have these problems.
Our Air Conditioning Replacement Services
- Air Conditioning Replacements
- Central Air Conditioning Installation
- Central Heating and Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning Systems
- AC Repairs
- AC Installation
- Ductless Air Conditioners
- Air Conditioning Units
- Air Conditioners
- AC Replacement
- New Air Conditioners
- Air Conditioner Install